August 28, 2007

Last week

So the Cary Brothers show was brilliant. Loved it. Have to say though that William Fitzsimmons was by far the best part of the show. His words and music move you in ways not thought possible. I will post pictures soon.

Also, little update. I was in a car accedent day before yesterday. Guy ran a red light and blind sided us. Luckly it was only the font of the car. But it was a hit and run, for he was no where to be found after the initial impact. Fu$%er. I am fine. My girl bruised all the cartliage in her ribs and left hand and receieved brusing from the seat belt. All in all the car took most of the damage. It could have been a shite sight worse. So now comes the fun process of getting a new car for her. Yay.

live and love freely




No comments: