It has been a while since I posted anything at all. Such is life. An update? Busy is all I can say. The reason I stepped out? I was feeling stale and wanted to find a style of my own. Here in this infinite world of the Internet, any one can be a photographer. There is a deluge of the Myspace photographers. And don't take what I am saying as slight, not all of them are bad. I am just tired of seeing the same old thing on every page I look at. Sights such as Flickr, Zooomr, and any other number of the others you can mention, provide numerous pages of inspiration. Alas this in itself is the issue. There are so many pictures out there that it can be a herculean task to find your own style. This is why we must, at certain points, step away and examine the art we make. I did just this, and it has been a good thing. I think I am finding my own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment