January 09, 2007
So my life has changed dramatically in last few months. Some changes for good, some for bad. But this is what life hand to us, right? Last week I shot a wedding and family portraits. The family stuff came out well. Though it is not some thing I would want to do all the time, it was a good learning experience. The wedding was a BLAST. I shot for about 7 hours strait. I was dead tired by the end of the evening. But it was well worth it. The shots are coming out good, and again it was a great experience. I hope that I can shoot many more weddings this year. I will throw some pictures up soon. I am having to sort through about 500 RAW images, so its taking me some time. I have been working in shifts on them, because after working my day job on a computer for 8hrs then coming home to work on images for a few more hours, my eyeballs feel like they are going to fall out of my head. ;) So just a little update on the mess that is my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment